General Web services in Registry schema

Paul Harrison pharriso at eso.org
Thu May 12 00:16:31 PDT 2005

I really do not see what the problem is with specifying the location of
the wsdl separately - this is the most flexible way of doing things - it
works both for services that support ?wsdl and those that do not. We can
even make the WSDLLocation element optional and have a convention that
if it is missing you just add ?wsdl to the endpoint.