VOResource v1.0 IWD

Ed Shaya edward.j.shaya.1 at gsfc.nasa.gov
Fri Jun 10 13:38:07 PDT 2005

Ray,
    You do know of course that regex is a standard facet in XML Schema,
yes?  So all Schema compliant software will use the regex in
validation.  If you want software to distinguish somehow between
DateTime with hms and DateTime without hms then you had better have two
types (as in translating into a non XML database).
Ed