Kyoto sessions

KevinBenson kmb at mssl.ucl.ac.uk
Mon Jan 10 09:12:23 PST 2005

I have recently added a wiki page on IVOA to discuss some issues.  Also I
have put down some of my own experiences with the Registry, and would like
to see if Matthew, Wil, Gretchen, Yuji and any other registry people
involved in implementing the registry to add there comments and experience
at the bottom.

Anybody feel free to add/edit the debatable issues.

Thanks,
Kevin