New helper query interface method

Guy Rixon gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Thu Apr 14 03:15:44 PDT 2005

If we have the query that just returns the list of identifiers, and we have
the query that returns the document for one identifier, then we wouldn't need
a paging arrangement; the client could do the paging by calling down the
documents one by one by identifier. This would be a lot simpler.

Guy Rixon 				        gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Institute of Astronomy   	                Tel: +44-1223-337542
Madingley Road, Cambridge, UK, CB3 0HA		Fax: +44-1223-337523