RofR

Tony Linde Tony.Linde at leicester.ac.uk
Tue Apr 12 11:47:49 PDT 2005

True. But as it is information generated by the registry and nothing to do
with the resource, it isn't really an issue for registry standards - unless
we want to mandate that every registry has to be able to tell where it got
every record from? And every change to every record?

> Harvested from tells you exactly where you got this record
> from not where you think you should have gotten it from.

But if it didn't come from the registry which maintained that authID then
there's nothing you can do with the info except inform the registry that
they themselves have harvested it wrongly since only the registry which owns
the authID will be able to change it.