RofR

Matthew J. Graham mjg at cacr.caltech.edu
Mon Apr 11 10:37:25 PDT 2005

Hi,

> just to say our relational system will store the voresource part of a
> record but may ignore the Extyension part. So it could still have
> record of ALL entries..
> If someone had a different schema not extending rvoresource we would
> not store it at all

Yes, but a search against some of those extension parts will not then
work so you are not fully searchable :-^
I think having a list of supported schema per registry gives us the
graduation that is required instead of trying to use binary categories
like full/not full which plainly do not work.

	Cheers,

	Matthew