Pune meeting

Robert Hanisch hanisch at stsci.edu
Mon Sep 20 18:10:55 PDT 2004

It would be great to hear about this, Pierre.  We'd also be interested in
the inverse, i.e., getting CDS resources properly entered in the VO
registry.  Most of the entries we have now are very incomplete, if not
outright wrong.  This is a major issue for registry curation, as I'm sure
you can appreciate.

See you in Pune,
Bob