Resource Metadata Schema for SkyNode

Wil O'Mullane womullan at skysrv.pha.jhu.edu
Mon Oct 18 09:00:28 PDT 2004

Sorry
I have not published the XSD for SKyNode
it exists only in our registry at the moment and des not extend TabulatSkyService
as it should - hopefully we will fix it in the next couple of weeks as
the registry is getting an overhaul.
Currently for a SkyNode the only place to register is
nvos.stsci.edu/voregistry