new wsdl

Kevin Benson kmb at mssl.ucl.ac.uk
Tue Nov 16 01:22:28 PST 2004

Here is the location of a new wsdl and schemas for WSDL2Java generation.
Name: RegistryInterface_v0_1_16-11-04.zip
Location: http://www.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/viewauth/IVOA/RegistryInterface

The wsdl represents a wrapped style wsdl which is more correct making sure
operation names are in the soap body. WSDL is also split out for search
and publishing registries and versioned. Plus OAI responses are returning
OAI-PMH.  Major thanks to Matthew Graham for some help yesterday.  Have a
look at the new wsdl to see any other mistakes.

Issues:
1.) There was a thought the search interface should take an adql:Where not
a adql:Select.  Any preference?  I thought we agreed it was going to take
a full ADQL and at this moment in time ignore the Select and From (hence
only using Where). But sometime at a later date the Select may be used,
but this has not really been discussed much.

Thanks,
Kevin