STScI/JHU VO Resource 0.10

Gretchen Greene greene at stsci.edu
Mon Nov 15 13:47:24 PST 2004

We have switched over the registry code to work with VOResource 0.10
harvesting.  At this point we have successfully harvested from NCSA,
HEASARC, Astrogrid, and Vizier for the first 4500 resources.  We can
also harvest Caltech-Carnivore and will be updating our records with
these resources as they are made publicly available.

In order not to break things,  please test out the following registry
site for the next WEEK.

http://nvodev.stsci.edu/voregistry/index.aspx  for client interfaces.

In the coming week we will be:
- completing the full VOResource OAI publishing.
- Completing the full harvest of all Vizier resources
- Testing the PARAMS access with NCSA publication
- Updating forms
- Carnivore harvest
- Astrogrid V0.10 registry harvest when resources available:
http://hydra.star.le.ac.uk:8080/astrogrid-registry/OAIHandlerv0_10?verb=
ListRecords&metadataPrefix=ivo_vor