roadmap

Tony Linde ael at star.le.ac.uk
Wed Mar 10 01:38:30 PST 2004

I would see the requisite changes happening now, during the current
discussion. I have initiated a discussion in AstroGrid to pull together the
information needed to allow services to be automatically invoked and hope to
get that up here this week.

I see RMS and RI as the *working* specifications of the Registry; RM v1.0 is
more of a descriptive document but cannot be used to construct a working
registry. RM v1.1 should incorporate RMS in the same way that VOTable spec
does and thereafter we should make sure to keep the two in step.