Resolving endpoints

Guy Rixon gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Mon Jun 28 04:20:01 PDT 2004

Thanks Kevin.  If I read you correctly, we still have a confusion about what's
in AccessURL and who does what with it. Therefore, I suggest that we specify
one of two things RSN:

 1. There are separate files for the URL that is the service endpoint and the
    URL that gives the WSDL (and yes, they may often be the same apart from
    the ?WSDL suffix).

 2. We define a getEndpoint operation on the registry service that does the
    necessary with WSDL.

I.e. we need to be consistent across all service types.

Guy Rixon 				        gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk