Resolving endpoints

Kevin Benson kmb at mssl.ucl.ac.uk
Mon Jun 28 04:04:27 PDT 2004

Hello Guy,
The registry much like cgi services will just return back the enpoint
loated in the <AccessURL> element.  Astrogrid added a small change
recently where if the endpoint/url ends in a "?wsdl" then it will look up
the endpoint from the WSDL (currently still on the client).  But the
standard and preferred way is just to grab the text inside the <AccessURL>
element.

Cheers,
Kevin