VOResource v0.10

Paul Harrison pah at jb.man.ac.uk
Fri Jun 25 08:11:49 PDT 2004

I think that this is at least one argument for defining *some* global
elements in these schema (particularly the top level ones) - whilst I
think that it was a good refactoring to remove the global element
definitions for every type, I think that removing *all* might have gone
too far - in that we are giving up a certain degree of control over the
instance documents that could well lead to interoperability problems.

--
Dr. Paul Harrison, Astrogrid Developer
MERLIN/VLBI National Facility, University of Manchester,