Pune Interop meeting

Tony Linde ael at star.le.ac.uk
Mon Jul 19 05:10:30 PDT 2004

Hi Francoise,

I'm unable to attend the Pune meeting for personal reasons  - we'll nominate
a substitute chair nearer the time when we know who's going.

An approximate list of topics to be discussed includes:

- V0.10 schema and RI implementation experiences
- Jan'05 demo planning
- schema extensions:
  - applications
  - science/resource split

But this may alter, again depending on who is able to attend.

I've copied this to the registry list to initiate discussion of both topics
and attendance so may have an update on the above later.