UCD elements

Tony Linde ael at star.le.ac.uk
Fri Jul 2 01:25:37 PDT 2004

I agree with Clive. We need some way of saying that version X of registry
uses UCD1 and version X+1 will use UCD2 or whatever. Or each registry says
which versions of individual standards it supports (UCDs, Identifiers, etc).
We certainly shouldn't stuff every variant of every standard into the
metadata.

Tony.