More separation

Tony Linde ael at star.le.ac.uk
Tue Dec 21 12:46:50 PST 2004

> Perhaps this is a separate deal from the
> resource/service/interface discussion but often a question

This is exactly the deal, Gretchen.

We're talking about registering an application made up of one or more
functions and then the AppService which makes that application available has
one or more interfaces (i.e. is available as cgi, web service etc.). Once
we've got an idea of the broad structure we can start defining the what
elements make up a Function, an Application, an AppService.