Cone search interface data

Matthew J. Graham mjg at cacr.caltech.edu
Thu Dec 9 10:55:06 PST 2004

Hi,

A curation issue:

When specifying the metadata for a cone search service, the resource is
marked as being of type: <vr:Resource xsi:type="cs:ConeSearch"> which
adds some capability metadata. One then needs to define the interface
as being of type: <vr:interface xsi;type="ParamHTTP"/>; however, there
seems to be a practice of not then defining the cone search parameters:
obviously the assumption is that you have already specified that this
is a resource of type ConeSearch so its parameters should be obvious.

To my mind, however, this makes the resource record incomplete so
should we amend the ConeSearch schema so that the parameters are
automatically included for a ParamHTTP interface? Can we also get all
the conesearch resource records amended to have the correct parameter
information?

	Cheers,

	Matthew