VO Registry at STScI UnAvailable until Thursday

Alberto Conti aconti at stsci.edu
Tue Aug 3 13:47:10 PDT 2004

Hello Tom,

   The machine were the registry runs is a GALEX machine and we have
been planning to upgrade it to 2003 for a while. I did not properly take
into account t NVO and failed to let Gretchen know in time for her to
propagate this to you. I apologize.
The machine will likely be up and running late tomorrow.

Ciao,
Alberto