Drop SkyService?

Wil O'Mullane womullan at skysrv.pha.jhu.edu
Mon Sep 29 06:15:42 PDT 2003

My initial reaction would be search both - but it does lead to a problem of which you give precedence to.
A service may also have more than one datacollection so you would have to do a combination of coverage from all collections to get the services coverage.
Hence it would seem to lay with the service to answer this question
If however I was searching for collections I would not even look at the service.

Hence I feel it makes sense to have this on both places and to use it as appropriate. Where as appropriate will only become apparent with time.