VOResource v0.8.2

posuna at iso.vilspa.esa.es posuna at iso.vilspa.esa.es
Fri Sep 26 02:57:54 PDT 2003

Hi all,

in fact, we have had discussions on these issues about UCDs at the UCD
steering commitee, and I would suggest that we wait until Roy Williams
(the UCD group chairman) starts his working day in the States as he
would be the best person to give you a summary on all our discussions.
This would save you some time on guessing .....

Cheers,
Pedro.

--

Pedro Osuna Alcalaya