Registries, IVO ids, and Data Set Identifiers (fwd)

Tony Linde ael at star.le.ac.uk
Thu Sep 25 00:27:43 PDT 2003

Sounds good to me.

The only mismatch with the current WD is that the resource key should not
have '.'s but use only '/'s as the separator. But given that we can
distinguish the authority id from the resource key using the *first* '/' in
the string, I have no problem with allowing '.' in the resource key - makes
it look less like a URL as well which is all to the good.