IVOA Identifiers Working Draft

Robert Hanisch hanisch at stsci.edu
Fri Sep 12 11:45:03 PDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ray Plante" <rplante at poplar.ncsa.uiuc.edu>
To: <registry at ivoa.net>
Cc: "'Arnold Rots'" <arots at head-cfa.cfa.harvard.edu>
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2003 2:33 PM
Subject: RE: IVOA Identifiers Working Draft

> Hi Tony,
>
> On Fri, 12 Sep 2003, Tony Linde wrote:
> > Referring to my previous email, Sa.CXO is a data collection and
Sa.CXO/2900
> > is a dataset.

I just want to say in this discussion that I think it is very important to
integrate the traditional publication services (journals) with the VO
publication services (data, models, computation).  This has been a goal of
the US VO project, at least, from the outset.

Can someone remind us where to see the ADEC list of proposed data set
identifiers?

Thanks,
Bob