Authority resource class

Tony Linde ael at star.le.ac.uk
Wed Oct 1 01:40:16 PDT 2003

Hi Ray,

Problem with this is that an authority need not be owned by an organisation.
It could be a person, a project etc. or it could be no-one - it might simply
be the default for that registry. Adding Authority to all of these would
make it difficult to find.

Also, we can mandate that every registry must replicate Authority and
Registry resources but not Organisation, Person, Project etc.