who is actively developing with VOResource?

KevinBenson kmb at mssl.ucl.ac.uk
Thu Nov 20 02:04:24 PST 2003

I agree I like "ivoa"

Oh sorry, I just reread your e-mail and that you said you will be changing
the updated attributes to duration or datetime which is good otherwise might
not have posted it to the registry list.  I actually forgot that xml "date"
is just the date, in java it does include the hours and seconds.  Oh well.

Yeah I might not bother doing the gateway if your registry service will be
returning it just like the schema.  If you do end up putting the schema in
the wsdl, love to see it. :)

Kevin