UCDs - repost

Wil O'Mullane womullan at skysrv.pha.jhu.edu
Fri Mar 7 06:25:19 PST 2003

I note in your paper you mention not being able to express functions in an Ontology.
Many years ago I worked with Ontoloigua and KIF(Knowledge Interchange Format)
this indeed allows one to express functions on numbers .
http://logic.stanford.edu/kif/kif.html

Of course KIF is lisp (Lots of Incomprehensilble Silly Brackets indeed) based and not very pretty .

Still I see KSL have now extended Ontalingua in to the web world and suggest provideing it as a Server... it may bear looking at.

Perhaps this has already been explored ..

wil

----- End forwarded message -----