Data set metadata schemas

Tony Linde ael at star.le.ac.uk
Wed Jun 18 13:56:22 PDT 2003

Hi Anita,

> But, give me a deadline and I will produce a more coherent
> and concise commentary on RSMv7 - if it is tomorrow it will
> just be extracted from my present ramblings...

I'll let Bob jump in if there is any urgent requirement for RSMv7 feedback.
First priority is AG Itn02 delivery for end of June. But we also want
feedback on RSMv7 to be comprehensive and debated. Maybe it should take the
form of an annotated version of the RSMv7 document? Or a separate document
which refers to the RSM sections? Whichever you and Elizabeth feel most
comfortable with.