Registry workgroup kickoff meeting: Who can come? How?

Tony Linde ael at star.le.ac.uk
Fri Feb 21 14:57:29 PST 2003

Hi Ray,

I guess we could do but I thought that it'd be a bit pointless in a
large presentation-based meeting. If we can set the scope and roadmap
for the WG during the AccessGrid session then we can follow up with
telecons and email threads which directly tackle points on the roadmap.

The main meeting will consist of presentations on techniques and
technologies relevant to the registry field. We'll make sure the
presentations are uploaded with details of any discussions to the wiki
so others can comment later.

What do you think?