URGENT: Registry workgroup kickoff meeting: Who can come? How?

Tony Linde ael at star.le.ac.uk
Thu Feb 20 03:21:08 PST 2003

Please reply TODAY:

1. Can you physically come to a registry kick-off meeting on 19/20 March
in London?

2. Can you still come if the meeting is elsewhere in UK (Edinburgh,
Cambridge, etc)?

3. Would you prefer or be able to attend the meeting by AccessGrid node?
Where?

The LeSC has an AG node but will only accommodate up to 10 people. So if
we're to do this I'll have to restrict the number of attendees in
London. We may be able to use the NeSC AG node which would accommodate
more people but I've not checked. I need to know how many people and by
which method they wish to attend.

Thanks,
Tony.