Meeting

Elizabeth Auden eca at mssl.ucl.ac.uk
Mon Feb 10 08:20:38 PST 2003

Hello,

> Hi Tony, et al.  The other option is to work first by telecon, then use the
> week of May 12-16, when we have already planned to have various technical
> WGs meet prior to a joint session on May 15-16 in Cambridge, UK.
>
> Other opinions?

Could I suggest that instead of spoken telecons, we have agreed times to
discuss issues over the ivoa or astrogrid forums?  That way, the registry
workgroup would have a written record of discussions and decisions;
sometimes the finer nuances of a discussion can be lost in the write up of
telecon minutes.

As for the face to face meeting, I am happy to organize something at UCL
in mid-March or wait until the dedicated week at Cambridge.

Cheers,
Elizabeth