OAI Coordination (update)

Matthew Graham mjg at cacr.caltech.edu
Thu Dec 18 12:36:39 PST 2003

Hi,

A question about Registry Resource Definition:

The Registry element allows one Interface element which in turn allows one
Invocation to describe how the service is called. Our registry can be
called by more than one, depending on what you want to do: publish, query
or harvest, either through a web form or a web service. I would regard
each of these are separate Interfaces or do I just cover this as a single
Interface with an InvocationType of Extended and then put the additional
information there? What I really want is to have multiple Interfaces, each
of which then just has the InvocationType WebService or WebBrowser as
appropriate.

	Cheers,

	Matthew