handling metadata with multiple values

Wil O'Mullane womullan at skysrv.pha.jhu.edu
Tue Aug 12 11:46:08 PDT 2003

I did not like the fact that in your schem everything was
<string>

e.g.
you would have
<ucdList>
	<string> ucd1</string>
	<string> ucd2</string>
</ucdList>
I do not like this.

But nothing wrong with (and you mentioned in your own mail

<ucdList>
	<ucd> ucd1</ucd>
	<ucd> ucd2</ucd>
</ucdList>

Which is the best of both worlds - or at least thats what I read from Anita