handling metadata with multiple values

Gretchen Greene greene at stsci.edu
Tue Aug 12 09:56:17 PDT 2003

This makes a lot of sense to me for readability and grouping of like
items and it would be great if there was agreement on how this is
handled to simplify metadata exchange between registries.

I also endorse the ucdList element and hope to see this added into the
VOResource schema.  This element would simplify mining metadata content
to find potential data sets which will satisfy data value driven query.
In other words a high level filtering capability.

-Gretchen