RWP04: Registry Replication

Tony Linde ael at star.le.ac.uk
Wed Apr 30 09:10:37 PDT 2003

> Our JVO prototype is now running, and uses SQL to interface

We're restricting the AstroGrid queries in the first instance to what can be
done with drop-down boxes, checkboxes etc, so it is easier to construct the
query in xml, pass it to whatever needs to use it (resource registry, data
source) and let it decode to the appropriate form (SQL in the case of
rdbms).