Review of VO science Cases in relation to Registries

Anita Richards amsr at jb.man.ac.uk
Sun Apr 13 08:19:53 PDT 2003

Dear Mark and everyone,

The 5 priorities look fine to start with - I guess I should work on the
AstroGrid ones (Brown Dwarfs and Deep Fields).

>From an AstroGrid point of view we should also be developing Solar and
Solar/STP cases?  And it might be useful to work on something which will
be relevant to the IAU demo ie the LSB galaxies one... maybe Elizabeth and
Mark can decide if that would be useful to the AVOA group of if we should
start just inside AstroGrid at the appropriate time.

cheers