Review of VO science Cases in relation to Registries

Nicholas Walton naw at ast.cam.ac.uk
Fri Apr 11 13:21:37 PDT 2003

Hi Mark,

worth noting that the AstroVirtel Querator tool was developed specifically
to address the 'Find Super Novae Pre-Burst Observation' question - so I
guess the AstroVirtel folk will have insight into this one from a pratical
point of view.

heers, Nic

Dr N. A. Walton
(AstroGrid Project Scientist)   Tel:   +44 1223 337503
Institute of Astronomy          FAX:   +44 1223 337523
University of Cambridge         WWW:   http://www.astrogrid.org
Madingley Road                  WWW:   http://www.ast.cam.ac.uk/~naw
Cambridge, CB3 0HA              email: naw at ast.cam.ac.uk