[Radioig] Radio IG call for presentations in Tucson

BONNAREL FRANCOIS francois.bonnarel at astro.unistra.fr
Tue Oct 10 16:20:27 CEST 2023

Dear Radio-IG members, dear colleagues,

        During next interop meeting in Tucson-AZ we will hold a Radio-IG
session on Saturday the 11th of November from 6 PM to 7:30 PM UTC  (11
AM to 12:30 local Tucson time )

        We encourage you to present work done to give open access to
Radio data, implement VO standards in radio astronomy archives or
services, or to comment current VO standards and/or propose standard
evolution  from the point of view of radio astronomy. We can host up to
six presentations lasting 15 minutes (including questions).

        Remote access should be available (to be confirmed)

Best regards

F.Bonnarel and M.Kettenis (chair/vice-chair of the Radio astronomy
Interest Group)