[Radioig] voltage UCD?

Markus Dolensky markus.dolensky at uwa.edu.au
Tue Apr 4 11:13:11 CEST 2023

Hi again,

Meanwhile, it has turned out that stat.fourier is not a match, because ...

@Mark:
... it's channelized, dual-polarisation, beamformed voltages. So, the
data product is primarily a time series of complex voltages (amplitude
and phase). Mentioning PSRFITS was somewhat distracting. Upon further
investigation it turns out that the format was an earlier design
assumption. As is the format does not support such voltages.

@All:
Clearly, the design of the voltage recording data product needs to
settle, before we can make the case for a new UCD.

Apparently, I've stumbled across a new use case. So, thanks all for
helping to clarify.

Best
Markus