[Radioig] Call for presentations at next interop meeting

Laurent Michel laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
Sun Oct 17 15:50:18 CEST 2021

Dear radio,

Initially, I had scheduled the radio-obscore topic in a DM session.
This discussion may fit in either DM of Radio.
If you are a little tight with your schedule, I can keep it in DM.
Just tell what do you prefer.

Laurent
—
Translate with https: //www.deepl.com/translator
--
jesuischarlie/Tunis/Paris/Bruxelles/Berlin

Laurent Michel
SSC XMM-Newton
Tél : +33 (0)3 68 85 24 37
Fax : +33 (0)3 )3 68 85 24 32