[Ops] taplint update

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Fri Jun 11 11:34:18 CEST 2021

Hi Ops,

I made a new STILTS release v3.4-1 yesterday, which includes a few
taplint updates, including some that downgrade or eliminate
errors/warnings made by previous versions, thanks to discussions I've
had with people who queried taplint reporting on their services.
This also adds a new stage LOC for validation of ivoa.obsplan
tables agains (the current draft of) the ObsLocTAP standard.

Taplint updates will continue between releases, but if you're
using taplint you might like to consider upgrading to the
latest release.

Mark

--
Mark Taylor  Astronomical Programmer  Physics, Bristol University, UK
m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk          http://www.star.bristol.ac.uk/~mbt/