[Ops] Test queries from registry

Theresa Dower dower at stsci.edu
Thu Jun 10 19:27:23 CEST 2021

Thanks, Markus, for spelling this out so well.

The NAVO sevice uptime monitor maintained by HEASARC at https://heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov/vo/validation/web/doc/index.html does already pull testQuery res_detail metadata from STScI RegTAP queries where provided, and uses the relevant details per interface type to construct its queries if available. (I believe it defaults to 0,0, small-radius when not.) I've passed along the ADQL we collaborated on to VO-Paris without much documentation. This makes what's actually going on with them clearer.

Cheers,

--Theresa