[Ops] Performance monitoring

Tom McGlynn (NASA/GSFC Code 660.1) tom.mcglynn at nasa.gov
Wed Oct 26 16:12:22 CEST 2016

Hi Walter,

Could you clarify the scope of what you are suggesting.  I.e., at one point you
note that this
could just be recording the times it takes to run the tests we currently do,
while in another you
are interested in seeing differences between the US and European results....

Are we looking at the internal times or at the time as seen by the clients?

     Tom