[Ops] Coordination of VO Validation Services

Tom McGlynn (NASA/GSFC Code 660.1) tom.mcglynn at nasa.gov
Thu Jun 18 14:14:58 CEST 2015

In our presentations Wednesday it became clear that we have substantial
overlap among the various VO validator services as well as unique
capabilities at each of the three we presented.  As a result we'd like
to begin a coordination process to enable our community to use these
services most effectively and minimize unnecessary duplication.
Meneleus has suggested a first step would be standardizing the
names/codes for the various criteria we check.   If nothing else that
would make it possible to compare the results from our services which
could help validate the validators. If anyone is interested in this or
has suggestions for other areas that we might wish to tackle please get
in touch with Meneleus, Savalle or me or just post in this thread.

     Regards,
     Tom McGlynn