[Ops] Policy for pruning non-responsive services from VO registries

Tom McGlynn (NASA/GSFC Code 660.1) tom.mcglynn at nasa.gov
Wed Jun 17 12:36:47 CEST 2015

At the end of the second Ops session (Friday morning) we plan to discuss
the appropriate policy for ensuring that non-working services are not
being returned in our registry searches.  Renaud Savalle will outline
the process that VO-Paris has suggested to the Exec and I can comment on
the the policy we've used in the VAO and now NAVO to try to clean up the
registry hosted at MAST.    Overall its very similar but we have used a
different time frame.  Please feel free to comment in advance on the
list.  We will try to put out some additional information in advance of
the meeting.

     Tom McGlynn