[Media] 28 Feb. deadline for IAU registration and abstracts to FM14 is coming soon!

Fabbiano, Giuseppina gfabbiano at cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Feb 21 16:19:14 CET 2018

Definitely!
Thank you Chenzhou for reminding us.
Do we need a volunteer to coordinate and submit the abstract?
Please come forward THIS WEEK.
Something on media group as outreach would be a timely IVOA talk for this
session.

NOTE: this deadline come before the exec telecon.

Thanks,
 -pepi

--
Giuseppina Fabbiano

*Senior AstrophysicistHarvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics*