[Media] TCG telecon Thursday Feb 22

Chenzhou CUI ccz at bao.ac.cn
Wed Feb 21 08:50:26 CET 2018

Dear Patrick,

For the May Interop, the EduIG and Media WG need one or two split
sessions for Education and Public Outreach.

BTW, we also hope to have a VO workshop before the Interop, maybe on
Sunday. Please let Hendrik and me know if it is possible.

Cheers,

Chenzhou

On 2018/2/19 9:58, Patrick Dowler wrote:
> There are no days when everyone can make it so we will go ahead with
> Feb 22 at 16:00 UTC. Connection info will be sent out a day or two
> beforehand.
>
> Tentative agenda:
>
> * Proposed Endorsed Notes - please review the notes and RFC pages
> http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/XMLVersRFC
> http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/Discovercoll11RFC
>
> * Proposed Recommendations -
> PR-VODML-1.0 (comments from reg only)
> PR-VOSpace-2.1 (missing: tcg, apps, dal, semantics; comments: dm, reg)
> PR-UCDList-1.3 (missing: tcg, and technically semantics :-)
> PR-VOResource-1.1 (missing: tcg, dal)
>
> * planning or May Interop
> empty program page: http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpMay2018
> currently 24 split sessions and 3 plenary sessions (potentially 1-2 for CSP)
>
> Other urgent items to discuss? Email me asap and I will add them.
>
> thanks,

Chenzhou Cui
National Astronomical Observatory | Tel: +86-10-64872500
Chinese Academy of Sciences       | FAX: +86-10-64888708
20A Datun Road, Chaoyang District | Email: ccz at bao.ac.cn
Beijing 100101, China             | WWW: www.lamost.org/~cb