[Media] posting IVOA newsletter on Facebook and Twitter

Budynkiewicz, Jamie Anne jbudynkiewicz at cfa.harvard.edu
Fri Feb 9 19:05:16 CET 2018

Hi all,

Here's a couple ideas I drafted:

Facebook:

[some newer VO-related story]. See more progress from the past 8 months in
the latest IVOA Newsletter: http://ivoa.net/newsletter/018/index.html

    or

Didn't get a chance to read the IVOA newsletter yet? Catch up on the
progress made in 2017. Read about the new data services, major science tool
updates, and general world-wide VO efforts: http://ivoa.net/newsl
etter/018/index.html

Twitter:

Read the IVOA newsletter yet? Catch up on new data services, science tool
updates, and general VO efforts made in 2017:  http://ivoa.net/newslet
ter/018/index.html

    or

[popular news item we can tag up with]

Any suggestions / alternative post ideas?
I'm thinking of posting around 3:00pm EST  (Hootsuite says it's a good time
to post).  This would be 12:00pm PST, 8:00pm western EUR, 7:00am Sydney.

Thanks!
Jamie