[Media] posting IVOA newsletter on Facebook and Twitter

Budynkiewicz, Jamie Anne jbudynkiewicz at cfa.harvard.edu
Fri Feb 9 18:05:58 CET 2018

Dear Media Group,

Yihan sent me a note that the IVOA WeChat account posted the newsletter
today. Perhaps we should follow-up with posts on Facebook and Twitter
today. What do you think?

I'm working out draft posts right now, and I'd be happy to get suggestions
from you guys on what newsletter items to highlight. Figure mentioning the
more science-y aspects would be best.

Or, if there's more recent VO news we could share, we could start with
that, then say "see what else we've done in the past year," and link to the
newsletter.

Thanks,
Jamie

PS - I know I'd send out the CSP/Media Group Portal discussion notes early
last week (sorry!). I'll get to them soon.

--
Jamie A. Budynkiewicz
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory