[Media] VO handouts -- what tools/services to highlight? Draft for **Dec 19**

Budynkiewicz, Jamie Anne jbudynkiewicz at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Dec 19 15:53:44 CET 2017

Hi Enrique,

Thanks for the VOSA image. I was trying to work it into the handout with
the limited space.  Here's a go at it:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1n7p8y0vpvaoUQgi9SZcVCQUiY-57j4U9 -- ppt
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GCpb41WqbzEGg-QMkLI1noJqqZuA6l0e -- pdf

I'm not sure this is the most efficient layout. We can work something
better later. Image layout suggestions are welcome.

Cheers,
Jamie

--
Jamie A. Budynkiewicz