[Media] #media channel added on IVOA Slack workspace

Budynkiewicz, Jamie Anne jbudynkiewicz at cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Nov 29 21:03:15 CET 2017

Hi all,

I made a #media channel on the IVOA Slack workspace last week. One of the
actions from our last face-to-face meeting was to setup a Slack channel or
a similar communications platform. I figure this could be a good place of
discussion.

https://ivoa.slack.com/messages/media/

We've got AAS coming up, and one of our tasks was to come up with some IVOA
handouts. We gave ourselves a due date of Dec 15, ~ 2 weeks away. Slack
looks like be a good platform to get the discussion rolling.

If anyone wants to be on the IVOA Slack channel but doesn't have an
account, let me know and I'll invite you.

Cheers,
Jamie

--
Jamie A. Budynkiewicz